I believe the DWL-650 is a ACX-100 based Wifi card.
So already tried this ? :
http://www.houseofcraig.net/acx100_howto.php#app_b
I see knoppix 3.4 still uses Orinoco driver for my D-link DWL-650 (prism2) card. This is not the optimal driver, but hostap or wlanng should be used instead. The reasons are the gain of stability and features (master mode).
To fix this i had to:
That is, toughly replace "orinoco" for "hostap".Code:cd /etc/pcmcia for i in config*; do cat $i | sed 's/orinoco/hostap/g' > kk ; mv -f kk $i; done /etc/init.d/pcmcia restart
Is there a better way of enabling hostap driver? Is this already fixed en later releases?
I believe the DWL-650 is a ACX-100 based Wifi card.
So already tried this ? :
http://www.houseofcraig.net/acx100_howto.php#app_b
By the way, DWL-650+ (mind the '+' sign) is the acx100 based.Originally Posted by ktheking
I own both cards, for the second card i must download and compile driver apart (thanks for the link anyway)
I was going to suggest also suppor for acx100 driver, but someone has started a thread on that issue already.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00