I use the simpelest of methods (I don't have much time to spend either) .
From Winiso (windoze app,sorry I'm a windoze network administrator during daytime) I edit the iso file add my bashscripts and save the iso again .
For the 3.3 version and the 3.4 CTedition version this method went flawless.
But now the latest 3.4-17.05.2004 version I receive a checksum error at boot . I got the same problem when editing the INSERT customized livecd (which is also knoppix based) .
Any 'easy' (read quick) solution ?
Thanks in advance ...

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Apple Disk IIc A2M4050 5.25 Floppy Drive Original Box Tested Working
$144.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00