-
Ok! I advanced something.....I did what you said...I executed the command "kmix"...and the speaker picture appeared next to the clock!....now It should work....I guess....
How do I know if the sound works???.....I dont even know that.....
Thanks for the help....

Originally Posted by
cintra
Sorry Fabiand,
The box at the top of the page, or hit search (next to FAQ). I suggest this because, as someone recently from the XP environment, I know there is a lot of good info you could learn from there.
If you send output from lsmod, and let me know if alsamixer works I/we'll be able to help more
A frequent preventer of sound is the IEC958/AC97 slider (found in Kmix or Alsamixer), this should be totally down! and IEC958 (in Alsamixer) should NOT be muted. (shift-M to toggle)
regards
Similar Threads
-
By rasterrex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 12:13 AM
-
By linuxwind in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 09:55 PM
-
By mpeters13 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:08 AM
-
By Dark19 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:02 AM
-
By les-paul in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 07:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67