-
I doubt it...I bet it does just like Kpackage does. You have to pardon my ignorance on Kpackage...I'd just never used it for anything other than opening a single deb.
Mind you, I've never actually tried doing so with Synaptic...I always just went and used dpkg on it or got the app through apt-get in the CLI. So I spose anything's possible. But after trying Kpackage through the repository as you've been using it, I must say that it isn't a bad way to install things...and I think it might actually be better than Synaptic.
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2005, 05:43 PM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 04:07 PM
-
By WolfCub in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By JLJR in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 01:24 AM
-
By Madcatz in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$759.99

Samsung Portable SSD T9 1TB USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Black Encrypted Drop Resistant
$185.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$461.10

Samsung 980 PRO 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 Internal SSD MZ-V8P1T0 EC
$115.00

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1774.24

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

USB 3.2 Metal Flash Drive High Speed Portable USB Memory Stick 1TB 2TB 4TB
$22.15

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99