Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Creatin cloop: files are being renamed

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    10

    Creatin cloop: files are being renamed

    Hallo!

    I've successfully remastered knoppix 3.4, and now I'm trying to change the remastered knoppix again.

    I get a lot of messages like the ones shown down, when creating the cloop image:
    -----
    Using internal000 for ./.rr_moved/internal (internal)
    ...
    Using window_rginstall_progr000.glade for ./usr/share/synaptic/glade/window_rginstall_progress.glade (window_rginstall_progress_msgs.glade)
    ...
    -----

    The command I'm running is:
    -----
    mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -P "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.org" -hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad . | nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda5/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
    -----

    I've also tryed adding "-iso-level 4" to mkisofs' command, and it doesn't complain, but image shows cloop errors when booting.

    I don't understand the messages like "Using internal000 for ./.rr_moved/internal (internal)", as I'm using -hide-rr-moved option in mkisofs, and have run "rm -rf" as is in the how-to 8-?

    TIA

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    10

    More details...

    Hallo again!

    I was wondering if setting the sources.list to sarge's and dist-upgrading could be the problem.

    TIA

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    10

    Re: More details...

    Quote Originally Posted by quini
    I was wondering if setting the sources.list to sarge's and dist-upgrading could be the problem.
    ... it is not. I still get the same errors when building the cloop from the original Knoppix 3.4 8-?

    No idea on how to solve this. Since I remastered successfully a knoppix 3.4 I've moved to another computer, and now I've got a standalone partition to chroot to... but I think this is not a problem, is it? 8-?

    Thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. Missing Source Files -Cloop-2.02-1
    By BillS in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 02:35 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
  3. what ver of cloop for 2.4.21
    By ironstorm in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 05:06 AM
  4. cloop : unable to get major 240 for cloop
    By psirac in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
  5. cloop for 2.6
    By Rootman in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 10:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX picture

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX

$59.99



MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard picture

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard

$163.49



Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery picture

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery

$54.99



ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU picture

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU

$45.00



GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard picture

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard

$59.99



⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠ picture

⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠

$29.90



ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI  ATX RGB picture

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB

$69.99



MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P picture

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P

$101.99



ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield picture

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield

$84.99



Dell OptiPlex 7070 MFF Motherboard Chipset Q370 Socket LGA1151 IPCFL-BS EK C1R19 picture

Dell OptiPlex 7070 MFF Motherboard Chipset Q370 Socket LGA1151 IPCFL-BS EK C1R19

$40.99