Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I need a kicklist...

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    31

    I need a kicklist...

    I'm making my own remastering copy of knoppix...

    I jus need Icewm, Fluxbox, documentation (man pages) and other aplications... Remove all KDE, other WM and some sw that i dont need...

    I dint know to much about what libraries i should remove for have more space on CD... I'm trying to make an iso of 150 Mb aprox...

    Somebody have a kicklist for this????.....

    Please help me...

    pd: My english its getting wors

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    900

    Re: I need a kicklist...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sago7
    I'm making my own remastering copy of knoppix...

    I jus need Icewm, Fluxbox, documentation (man pages) and other aplications... Remove all KDE, other WM and some sw that i dont need...
    To get rid of KDE..
    Code:
    apt-get remove libarts1 kdebase-data kdeartwork-theme-icon kdeedu-data
    I dint know to much about what libraries i should remove for have more space on CD... I'm trying to make an iso of 150 Mb aprox...
    After you've removed all of the packages you don't want use deborphan
    I think it's in the remastering howto.


    Somebody have a kicklist for this????.....

    Please help me...

    pd: My english its getting wors

Similar Threads

  1. a big kicklist
    By Gwaineg in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2005, 11:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth picture

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth

$39.99



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone picture

UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone

$55.00



Cisco CP-7841-K9  4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5

Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW

$89.99



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked) picture

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)

$17.99



Polycom Poly ObiHai OBI302 VOIP Adapter FREE S/H picture

Polycom Poly ObiHai OBI302 VOIP Adapter FREE S/H

$29.99



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07