-
I need a kicklist...
I'm making my own remastering copy of knoppix...
I jus need Icewm, Fluxbox, documentation (man pages) and other aplications... Remove all KDE, other WM and some sw that i dont need...
I dint know to much about what libraries i should remove for have more space on CD... I'm trying to make an iso of 150 Mb aprox...
Somebody have a kicklist for this????.....
Please help me...
pd: My english its getting wors
Similar Threads
-
By Gwaineg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 11:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core Processor with Radeon
$385.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Dell Optiplex 7070 SFF i7-9700 8-Core 3.0GHz 16B Ram NO HDD NO OS
$199.99

Dell Precision 7530 Laptop Intel Core i7 8th Gen 32GB RAM 512GB NVMe Win 11 Pro
$249.99

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Apple MacBook Pro 13" M1 8-Core GPU 16GB RAM 256GB SSD 2020 Space Gray • Good
$499.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT Intel Core i5-10500 3.10 GHz 8 GB DDR4 Desktop No HDD
$129.99