-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: I need a kicklist...

Originally Posted by
Sago7
I'm making my own remastering copy of knoppix...
I jus need Icewm, Fluxbox, documentation (man pages) and other aplications... Remove all KDE, other WM and some sw that i dont need...
To get rid of KDE..
Code:
apt-get remove libarts1 kdebase-data kdeartwork-theme-icon kdeedu-data
I dint know to much about what libraries i should remove for have more space on CD... I'm trying to make an iso of 150 Mb aprox...
After you've removed all of the packages you don't want use deborphan 
I think it's in the remastering howto.
Somebody have a kicklist for this????.....
Please help me...
pd: My english its getting wors
Similar Threads
-
By Gwaineg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 11:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR**
$89.99

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply
$109.65

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29