-
Junior Member
registered user
What is the i486SX chip you are currently using?
Is it a i486SX-25?
You never said what the clock speed was of your processor.
The reason I am asking is that I have a i486DX2-50 sitting in front of me.
It has 168 pins
It seems as though it would be compatible with a i486SX-25.
It runs with a system bus speed of 25Mhz
If the chip I have is compatible with your motherboard, then it is yours.
Please let me know if an i486DX2-50 will work with your mobo, and I will send it to you at no charge.
Please note that the chip is also untested, and I do not know if it will work.
You get what you pay for, I guess.
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

SK Hynix 32GB 4RX4 PC3L-10600R RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMT84GR7BMR4A-H9 Lot of 8
$269.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Lot of 9 SK hynix 16GB DDR4 3200AA HMAA2GS6CJR8N-XN 1Rx8 PC Laptop Memory RAM
$602.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50