Hello,
sorry for my last try in german.
Here's again my problem.
I've a Ashton Digital Wrub 2011i USB WLAN stick.
Is there a way to get it running under Knoppix / Linux?
I've already tried out Linux wlan-ng ,driverloader and ndiswrapper but nothing worked.
I 'm able to see the stick in /proc/bus/usb and with lsusb but I can't get any module (prism2_usb, orinoco,...) to recognize it.
Is there anybody out who's already solved this problem or who knows an alternate driver?
thx
frabel

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 32GB 4x8GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 ECC SODIMM RAM M474A1K43BB1-CTD Tested
$119.00
Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V-R 2S2Rx4 DDR4 ECC REG RDIMM - M393A8K40B22-CWD6Y
$270.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Samsung 16GB DDR4 2133MHz PC4-17000 ECC REG Server RAM RDIMM 2Rx4 288-Pin Memory
$149.00