Hi there all ,
cant get ipw2100 module to install ,
I keep getting a "device not found" error even though I see the device when doing a lspci ?!
Any ideas??
Cheers
Manx
Hi there all ,
cant get ipw2100 module to install ,
I keep getting a "device not found" error even though I see the device when doing a lspci ?!
Any ideas??
Cheers
Manx
Assuming you are using the lastest Knoppix with ipw2100 support, then you may want to check out the page below which deals with loading the module with modprobe.
http://ipw2100.sourceforge.net/README.ipw2100
It appears the 5-17-2004 version of Knoppix has Centrino driver problems and won't work. The 5-10-2004 version may work. See my other July 6th post in: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11459

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$160.00
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
M378A4G43BB2-CWE SAMSUNG 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX8 PC4-3200AA UDIMM MEMORY
$224.99
128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
PNY XLR8 DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz DIMM Desktop RAM Kit Black/Red
$87.00
Kingston 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM Non-ECC Unbuffered
$239.00