Hi there all ,
cant get ipw2100 module to install ,
I keep getting a "device not found" error even though I see the device when doing a lspci ?!
Any ideas??
Cheers
Manx
Hi there all ,
cant get ipw2100 module to install ,
I keep getting a "device not found" error even though I see the device when doing a lspci ?!
Any ideas??
Cheers
Manx
Assuming you are using the lastest Knoppix with ipw2100 support, then you may want to check out the page below which deals with loading the module with modprobe.
http://ipw2100.sourceforge.net/README.ipw2100
It appears the 5-17-2004 version of Knoppix has Centrino driver problems and won't work. The 5-10-2004 version may work. See my other July 6th post in: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11459

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
64MB (2 x 32MB) 72 Pin EDO Memory SIMM 5V Non Parity 60ns
$19.44
Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95
OWC 32GB DDR4 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933 288-Pin ECC RDIMM RAM
$200.00