-
Junior Member
registered user
Installing Gens emulator
Hi!
I want to install Gens emulator (genesys/megadrive) in knoppix linux in HD. Before (knoppix 3.3) I used to WINE it from windows partition, but Gens has a linux port.
I've downloaded and try to compile, but ./configure said that I need latest GTK+ and knoppix has older ones. What I have to do? Update GTK+? Could this destroy system?
Older Gens version doesn't use gtk, but sdl -> same problem
Probably you will tell me that I can use other emulator, but I like this one (can play, copy music and bmps to hd, ...)
Bye!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-28-2005, 05:29 AM
-
By prophet829 in forum Games
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:09 AM
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99