-
Knoppix not booting
I've downloaded the Knoppix 3.4 iso file twice (from two different mirrors) on two different machines and have verified both image files with the MD5SUM file. I've burned both images to a CD using Nero 5 and Nero 6 (yes, as an image, not as a data CD). I've tried booting both CDs on both CD-ROMs of both computers (8 combinations). I've triple checked the boot order for the CD-ROM first and the hard drive second on both machines. I'm up for any suggestions at this point.....thanks in advance for any reply.
Similar Threads
-
By f15e in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 06:11 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 09:31 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:05 AM
-
By Guitarist_7 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 02:46 PM
-
By p3 in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-17-2003, 09:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39