-
Can remaster, but not install the result to the HD...
Okay, after two tries I'm getting closer to what I want. Actually three--the first time I put my working install on hda1 and the copy of the CD on hda4, and it about drove me crazy trying to change all the commands in the tutorial...
But both successful remasters have left behind the knoppix-installer. I even deliberately copied it from my installed copy the second time when I found it missing the first time. And for me, getting that so I can install to the hard drive is the whole reason for the project. So I'm getting a little frustrated.
Otherwise, just using apt-get and dpkg to add and remove stuff in the chrooted environment seems so intuitive compared to what you have to di with Morphix.
Similar Threads
-
By slackey in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 03:36 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 05:29 AM
-
By mike22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 10:58 AM
-
By mike22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 08:22 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 08:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99