-
" I'm remastering knx 3.3, removing what I dont want & upgrade to KDE3.2. Maybe I should just start from knx 3.4...."
By all means do that. I started to use Morphix for this because I wanted to remove several packages at once and found in 3.3 Kpackage wouldn't work, and I had trouble installing Synaptic. In 3.4 Kpackage works fine. Only downside is that knx-hdinstall doesn't seem to be there.
For mine, after installing to the HD, I want to run it command line and launch the GUI with startx. That's another thing I found Knoppix was happier with than Morphix--but it wants to run KDE. Since the installer needs KDE, maybe I'll just let it.
Similar Threads
-
By slackey in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 03:36 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 05:29 AM
-
By mike22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 10:58 AM
-
By mike22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 08:22 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 08:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99