-
Password Knoppix!!
ok I know u guyz say there is no password for the user.. but I just installed to hd and I'm trying to change the account name and it is asking me for a password I tryed typing no password I tried leaving it blank but quite frankly nothing seems to work.. so if someone would know somethein that would help me that would be awesome.. I dunno what to say I tryed everything.. I only come here at last results.. whats the pass??? there has to be one.. !!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Change the account-name?
Which account-name?
Normally you add a new user by useradd, and delete a user by userdel.
You may change the password for a user, but not the user himself.
ok I know u guyz say there is no password for the user.
Which guys?
What do they say exactly?
uschu bushu
Similar Threads
-
By dhs13 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-09-2005, 04:25 AM
-
By jborges in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 12:25 PM
-
By pazza in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-31-2004, 06:46 PM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 10:43 PM
-
By swamishriji in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 04:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00

1U Server Intel Xeon E3-1240 V5 3.5Ghz 4C 32GB RAM 2x M.2 2280 OCP RJ45 Rails
$310.00