Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: First Kde task bar and then all desktop icons.

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15

    First Kde task bar and then all desktop icons.

    Another problem I have is that periodically when I click on the K to access menu applications, it will disappear altogether. Shortly afterwars, al my desktop icons will disappear also.

    Any ideas or suggestions?

    All and all I am still pleased with the software.

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    22

    Re: First Kde task bar and then all desktop icons.

    Quote Originally Posted by WANDr
    Another problem I have is that periodically when I click on the K to access menu applications, it will disappear altogether. Shortly afterwars, al my desktop icons will disappear also.

    Any ideas or suggestions?

    All and all I am still pleased with the software.
    I have had similar problems sometimes.
    Last time only the taskbar disappeared, maybe after I ejected the cdrom1 which was playing in xmms.

    I have found something, but I don't understand it. (Don't trust any information found on the Net... )

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=d...r.ntlworld.com

    "There a couple of "Bugs" on some of the desktops, which have caused me a
    couple of problem. If you try the following does your taskbar come back?

    Alt-F2
    Enter in box:

    kstart kicker

    "

Similar Threads

  1. Desktop icons
    By oldgeezer in forum General Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 06:46 AM
  2. Desktop drive icons
    By Tortoise in forum Ideas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 01:33 AM
  3. Persistant desktop icons
    By Davamundo in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 07:43 PM
  4. Changing ICONS, etc on KDE desktop
    By dragonx in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 12:35 PM
  5. Where do the desktop icons go?
    By skyconcert in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR picture

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR

$23.00



Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor picture

Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor

$55.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$67.99



Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151

$39.99



Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested* picture

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*

$32.99



INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG picture

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG

$299.99



Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor

$175.00