-
configure lilo after knoppix 3.4 hd install
Forgive me if this has been posted before, I'm new here.
I did the hard drive install of Knoppix 3.4 and I love it!!!
I've had Mandrake 7, 9.1 and 10, Suse, Red Hat 7, Phlak, and Fedora. This was by far the easiest install I have ever had and everything worked on the first try!
I still consider myself a Linux newbie. I play around with it but never really dive in too deep.
Here's my problem.
Dual boot Win98/Knoppix.34 Lilo defaults to Linux in 1 second!
I have 5 options
Linux
Linux 2.4
Linux 2.6
Windows hda1
Windows hda2
All I want are the options of Linux and Windows hda1 and I want to default to Windows, I've tried editing etc/lilo.config and no matter what I do it still defaults to linux in about one second. Mandrake had a nice GUI to edit lilo, choose defualts, delete choices....I can't find that in Knoppix. I tried going to the admin.....edit lilo.....did all that several times and still no luck.
HELP!!!
Similar Threads
-
By ottosykora in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 11:57 PM
-
By ackelley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:06 PM
-
By Islander in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 08:02 PM
-
By fritschi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 12:02 AM
-
By Calvi Risorta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 07:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink SIP-T46G IP Phone - Used
$33.00