I'm using Knoppix 3.4 (2004-05-17) and I'm looking for the kernel headers. They don't seem to come with the system, and that's causing me problems. What kernel headers should I use?
I'm using Knoppix 3.4 (2004-05-17) and I'm looking for the kernel headers. They don't seem to come with the system, and that's causing me problems. What kernel headers should I use?
Doesn't anybody know? I'm sure this is a common problem that people face since you need the kernel headers to get the nvidia, ATI, and winmodem drivers to work.
Try this post http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ghlight=nvidia

Amiga OS Operating System v3.1 Commodore New Sealed
$139.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)
$64.75
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00
Phoenix SCSI/IDE Enclosure For Commodore Amiga & Others
$49.75
Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00