Doesn't anybody know? I'm sure this is a common problem that people face since you need the kernel headers to get the nvidia, ATI, and winmodem drivers to work.
I'm using Knoppix 3.4 (2004-05-17) and I'm looking for the kernel headers. They don't seem to come with the system, and that's causing me problems. What kernel headers should I use?
Doesn't anybody know? I'm sure this is a common problem that people face since you need the kernel headers to get the nvidia, ATI, and winmodem drivers to work.
Try this post http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ghlight=nvidia

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$319.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00