Doesn't anybody know? I'm sure this is a common problem that people face since you need the kernel headers to get the nvidia, ATI, and winmodem drivers to work.
I'm using Knoppix 3.4 (2004-05-17) and I'm looking for the kernel headers. They don't seem to come with the system, and that's causing me problems. What kernel headers should I use?
Doesn't anybody know? I'm sure this is a common problem that people face since you need the kernel headers to get the nvidia, ATI, and winmodem drivers to work.
Try this post http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ghlight=nvidia

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01