-
Knoppix 3.3 Mini CD question.
Hi to all. I wanted to try some Linux-like OS, and I choose Knoppix. Becouse I do not have a time to download full CD image, I downloaded Mini CD image (250MB) from ftp://ftp.ntua.gr/pub/linux/knoppix/...cd/kix_0.9.iso. I burn that image onto CD and I boot my comp from that CD. After couple of sec, Knoppix starts. As I read, I typed startx -e blackbox and GUI started. But GUI interface language is in German, not in English! How can I change GUI interface language to English? I think that theres no English version of Knoppix Mini CD. Am I right?
Thanx to everybody!
Mladen Perisic
from Serbia and Montenegro
Similar Threads
-
By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 07:04 PM
-
By bi11i in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 09:29 PM
-
By colonius in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By muczy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By veuf in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00