Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Forum Posts Won't Fit My Screen

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Stanwood Washington
    Posts
    84

    Forum Posts Won't Fit My Screen

    When I view the forum index, all is OK and in view. When I am working in posting this topic, or replies to other topics, all is OK and in view.

    However, when I am browsing the topics and replies, I loose about 1/4 of the "window" off the right side of the screen. Also, if I need to print the topic, I loose the right 1/4 unless I do a "copy all" and "paste" to a word file.

    Why?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    818
    What browser are you using? and what screen res are you running in? (800x600?)

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Stanwood Washington
    Posts
    84
    IE 6.0, Win XP PRO, 800x600, 32 bit color.

    The "XP" above = "Ex-Privacy" and "Ex-Personal Choice"...

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    11
    Yes I have that same problem. Well I have a lot of odd problems, so maybe I'm crazy....

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    USA, NY
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang64
    IE 6.0, Win XP PRO, 800x600, 32 bit color.
    Posting a Microsoft Interenet Explorer problem on a Linux forum?
    The clipping that you are experiencing is probably from the 800x600 resolution, see if you still have the problem when you change the res. to something higher. The problem might also stem from the "BBCode", or possibly something else.

  6. #6
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    11
    Lol--I'm in windows using Firefox--I can't get either Knoppix or RH9 to connect 2 my wireless network lol..

Similar Threads

  1. Why are my posts being removed?
    By sunburnt in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 06:34 PM
  2. Approaching 10,000 posts
    By eadz in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 10:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.98