-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
rz99
To tell you the truth I知 quite disappointed, no feedback from to Linux forums were I have posted my problem. I would have liked to see some feedback, but anyway, I solved my problem I got this.......
And your expect everyone to shift to from Windows to Linux, its not as easy as I thought it was but I知 still trying I hope this time people would help me and give me some input
Don't be to hard on people for not replying, perhaps no one has yet found a solution. I saw your post, I could have suggested 'nopcmcia' but didn't because that's not really a solution to your problem as pcmcia is an important part of your system. As you say, it will get you booted into Knoppix but thats all.
Similar Threads
-
By namnemet in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:05 AM
-
By ruined in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:17 PM
-
By vulkan abriyanto in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 03:22 AM
-
By markleong in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 06:39 PM
-
By RickyJaff in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99