-
ip set up goes away everytime I reboot.....
Incredible....knoppix appears to works 100% running from de cd....but once installed I am experiencing problems with sound and ip set up. (a sound problem was posted on "hardware" forum)
I go to netcarconfig and set everthing needed...I get connected, I browse the net, send works to a local windos pc....all works fine...but once I shutdown the laptop and start it the next day...I have to configure everthing again....
By the way, compared to XP, knoppix runs very fast....
Similar Threads
-
By pcpro28 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 09:49 PM
-
By ptesone in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 08:25 PM
-
By Daemon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 05:18 PM
-
By ckassab in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 02:15 AM
-
By miauman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 06:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00