-
Ethernet help reply
Dear mzilikazi, I edited my /etc/network/interfaces.I have a static I.P,.you see:
# /etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for ifup(
, ifdown(
# The loopback interface
# automatically added when upgrading
auto lo eth0
iface lo inet loopback
iface eth0 inet static
address 192.168.0.205
netmask 255.255.255.0
network 192.168.0.0
broadcast 192.168.0.205
gateway 192.168.0.1
I re-installed knoppix but I can't connect to LAN. I have tried two hours.
Where do I a mistake? Where is the error(s)?
Thanks
Edgardo
Similar Threads
-
By jjanderson5 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 11:10 PM
-
By larz in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 04:55 AM
-
By djief in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By nimsim in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By Koji-Kabuto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 04:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HPE DL385 Gen10 Plus 2x EPYC 7513 1024GB DDR4 RAM 6x 6.4TB 2x 800G SAS 100G RAID
$54229.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95