upgrade to 2.0
Is there any replacement of create_compressed_fs that works with 3.4? compressloop apparently doesnt![]()
upgrade to 2.0
compressloop 2.0? Where can I find it?
cloop-utils in unstable
No, thats create_compressed_fs.
what's wrong with it?
It's slow and uses lots of memory. compressloop is better, but it doesn't work with 3.4![]()
I see. Write to author and ask him to update it. I don't see any other option![]()

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00