upgrade to 2.0
Is there any replacement of create_compressed_fs that works with 3.4? compressloop apparently doesnt![]()
upgrade to 2.0
compressloop 2.0? Where can I find it?
cloop-utils in unstable
No, thats create_compressed_fs.
what's wrong with it?
It's slow and uses lots of memory. compressloop is better, but it doesn't work with 3.4![]()
I see. Write to author and ask him to update it. I don't see any other option![]()

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
Amiga Video to SCART RGB cable with detachable audio - USA Seller
$28.99
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00
External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00