-
gaim install???
first of all, I'm looking at a list of gaim versions at http://gaim.sourceforge.net/downloads.php and I'm wondering which one to d/l for use with knoppix. second, to install something like this, can I use the disk OS, or do I have to do a HDD install?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Well GAIM is already on the cd.
But if you had to install it use apt.
Code:
apt-get install gaim
Oh and no you can't install it to the live cd as it is a read-only disc. There is klik however that provides some level of functionality for installing *some* while booted to live cd.
-
thanks
thanks a lot, I had no idea 
I hope you enter that code into the console, because that's what I'm about to do.
Similar Threads
-
By Snow in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-14-2005, 06:52 AM
-
By pete1968 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 05:55 PM
-
By hardware_bum in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-14-2004, 04:13 AM
-
By crix in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 11:52 AM
-
By pi-sics in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97