-
Junior Member
registered user
Installing Gens emulator
Hi!
I want to install Gens emulator (genesys/megadrive) in knoppix linux in HD. Before (knoppix 3.3) I used to WINE it from windows partition, but Gens has a linux port.
I've downloaded and try to compile, but ./configure said that I need latest GTK+ and knoppix has older ones. What I have to do? Update GTK+? Could this destroy system?
Older Gens version doesn't use gtk, but sdl -> same problem
Probably you will tell me that I can use other emulator, but I like this one (can play, copy music and bmps to hd, ...)
Bye!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-28-2005, 05:29 AM
-
By prophet829 in forum Games
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:09 AM
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99