Hi there osomauri
I don't entirely understand your post, but I gather that you are saying that you are having trouble connecting to the 'net via some sort of ADSL device.

From the output that you included, it would seem to just be a problem with the username and password not being configured correctly.

I don't quite understand what you mean when you say
and i try , cheking : /etc/ppp/pap-secrets, and clear the word "username"
...this was not there ...

* and of course it is my username and pass correcto... i say for the error before.
Now, from what I understand, at the bottom of the /etc/ppp/pap-secrets file, there should be a line that contains both the username and password that you are required to use to connect to your service provider, with a * in the middle which means "any host" (presumably you have just one).
If this is not working, are you sure you should use PAP authentication? Don't forget there is also CHAP. Maybe you should be using that instead?