-
gaim install???
first of all, I'm looking at a list of gaim versions at http://gaim.sourceforge.net/downloads.php and I'm wondering which one to d/l for use with knoppix. second, to install something like this, can I use the disk OS, or do I have to do a HDD install?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Well GAIM is already on the cd.
But if you had to install it use apt.
Code:
apt-get install gaim
Oh and no you can't install it to the live cd as it is a read-only disc. There is klik however that provides some level of functionality for installing *some* while booted to live cd.
-
thanks
thanks a lot, I had no idea 
I hope you enter that code into the console, because that's what I'm about to do.
Similar Threads
-
By Snow in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-14-2005, 06:52 AM
-
By pete1968 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 05:55 PM
-
By hardware_bum in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-14-2004, 04:13 AM
-
By crix in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 11:52 AM
-
By pi-sics in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$600.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Micron MTA72ASS16G72LZ-3G2B3XI 128GB DDR4-3200 PC4-3200AA 4DRx4 LRDIMM ECC RAM
$800.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50