-
Junior Member
registered user
Nevermind! I got it going! This is my first post on knoppix! yay!
lol, I have no idea what happened though... just pulled down my hub, seen that it was indeed working, then tried setting everything again, and bam, it worked. So now I got everything, including my proxy, set up.
The only thing is, I have a feeling that my IP settings are going to be reset on reboot though, cause it didn't have the IP adddress I set last night, but the one from my HD installation.
but I know that was discussed in other topics, so I'll check those out.
Similar Threads
-
By charon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 02:14 PM
-
By prelude in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 04:21 AM
-
By Aleu in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 10:51 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 06:49 PM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

SAMSUNG LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) HDR Curved Gaming
$127.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ Plus 11” 128GB Android Tablet Graphite BRAND NEW SEALED.
$214.99

Samsung SSD SM863a 960GB MZ-7KM960B SATA 6 G bps MZ7KM960HMJP0D3 DELL 0DD4G0
$249.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99

13.1’’ Paper Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 FE Plus
$62.69