-
Junior Member
registered user
Nevermind! I got it going! This is my first post on knoppix! yay!
lol, I have no idea what happened though... just pulled down my hub, seen that it was indeed working, then tried setting everything again, and bam, it worked. So now I got everything, including my proxy, set up.
The only thing is, I have a feeling that my IP settings are going to be reset on reboot though, cause it didn't have the IP adddress I set last night, but the one from my HD installation.
but I know that was discussed in other topics, so I'll check those out.
Similar Threads
-
By charon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 02:14 PM
-
By prelude in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 04:21 AM
-
By Aleu in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 10:51 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 06:49 PM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00