-
Junior Member
registered user
Nevermind! I got it going! This is my first post on knoppix! yay!
lol, I have no idea what happened though... just pulled down my hub, seen that it was indeed working, then tried setting everything again, and bam, it worked. So now I got everything, including my proxy, set up.
The only thing is, I have a feeling that my IP settings are going to be reset on reboot though, cause it didn't have the IP adddress I set last night, but the one from my HD installation.
but I know that was discussed in other topics, so I'll check those out.
Similar Threads
-
By charon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 02:14 PM
-
By prelude in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 04:21 AM
-
By Aleu in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 10:51 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 06:49 PM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50