-
Junior Member
registered user
Link to HDD Install - Excellent Documentation
Excellent Link...The format and layout keeps the reader in an organized path, unlike other Linux guides...
Knoppix Hard Disk Installation HOWTO
http://www.crouse.ws/knoppix.html
-
Re: Link to HDD Install - Excellent Documentation
>Excellent Link...The format and layout keeps the reader in an >organized path, unlike other Linux guides...
Would you like to write:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdInstallHowTo
>http://www.crouse.ws/knoppix.html
Or would you like to ask the author to "spend" his text
for one big Knoppix-HowTo?
rob
-
I added to it.
I have been trying to add to it for newbies.
www.phpcad.com/knoppix-install.html
Bill
-
Re: I added to it.
Salve Bill,
>I have been trying to add to it for newbies.
cool - I also noticed that two howtos are needed,
one for newbies and one for people already knowing GNU/Linux.
I don't know if I/we should splitt my call for writing one howto
from the beginning on www.knoppix.net/docs/.
Some of your addons about GNU/Linux comands or links are not
specific about HdInstall. These texts were good in other
chapters in the Knoppix-Newbie-Howto.
BTW I never worked on a HowTo before. Please give your comments
about http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HowTo.
Greetings
rob
Similar Threads
-
By alex52 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By pap2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By Joseph Schiller in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:30 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum News
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 09:07 AM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 11:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00