-
Junior Member
registered user
Link to HDD Install - Excellent Documentation
Excellent Link...The format and layout keeps the reader in an organized path, unlike other Linux guides...
Knoppix Hard Disk Installation HOWTO
http://www.crouse.ws/knoppix.html
-
Re: Link to HDD Install - Excellent Documentation
>Excellent Link...The format and layout keeps the reader in an >organized path, unlike other Linux guides...
Would you like to write:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdInstallHowTo
>http://www.crouse.ws/knoppix.html
Or would you like to ask the author to "spend" his text
for one big Knoppix-HowTo?
rob
-
I added to it.
I have been trying to add to it for newbies.
www.phpcad.com/knoppix-install.html
Bill
-
Re: I added to it.
Salve Bill,
>I have been trying to add to it for newbies.
cool - I also noticed that two howtos are needed,
one for newbies and one for people already knowing GNU/Linux.
I don't know if I/we should splitt my call for writing one howto
from the beginning on www.knoppix.net/docs/.
Some of your addons about GNU/Linux comands or links are not
specific about HdInstall. These texts were good in other
chapters in the Knoppix-Newbie-Howto.
BTW I never worked on a HowTo before. Please give your comments
about http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HowTo.
Greetings
rob
Similar Threads
-
By alex52 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By pap2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By Joseph Schiller in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:30 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum News
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 09:07 AM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 11:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

G. Skill 32GB DIMM
$450.00

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 RAM 3200MHz CMW32GX4M2E3200C16
$169.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Crucial Ballistix 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR4 3000MHz BL8G30C15U4B.M8FE
$74.99