-
Re: I added to it.
Salve Bill,
>I have been trying to add to it for newbies.
cool - I also noticed that two howtos are needed,
one for newbies and one for people already knowing GNU/Linux.
I don't know if I/we should splitt my call for writing one howto
from the beginning on www.knoppix.net/docs/.
Some of your addons about GNU/Linux comands or links are not
specific about HdInstall. These texts were good in other
chapters in the Knoppix-Newbie-Howto.
BTW I never worked on a HowTo before. Please give your comments
about http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HowTo.
Greetings
rob
Similar Threads
-
By alex52 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By pap2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By Joseph Schiller in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:30 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum News
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 09:07 AM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 11:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Xeon X5690 3.46GHz 6.4GT/s 12MB 6-core 1333MHz SLBVX processor
$28.00

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

Corsair 760T, ASUS X99a-ii, i7-6800k, 16GB RAM, 1080GPU, 256GB SSD #21
$300.00

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95