-
ADSL/PPPOE Configuration
Knoppix 3.1/KDE 3.0
I run the ADSL/PPPOE Configuration.
It finds my ethernet device(eth0)
I enter my username and password.
I finish the configuration tool.
I open Konquerer web Browser.
It can't find any pages(as though I don't have a connection)
How do test to make sure the DSL is connected and on?
Am I doing soemthing wrong?
I have tried launching the console and typing pon and sudo pon, but then when I open the Web Browser still no results.
Please help
Similar Threads
-
By rickwinters in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 08:57 PM
-
By funky in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-09-2004, 05:55 AM
-
By funky in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:26 PM
-
By Zapata in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 08:39 PM
-
By Win95user in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-15-2003, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00