-
Junior Member
registered user
Can you read this pages (with Konqueror)
Hello,
I am using Knoppix 3.4 CeBit edition, Konqueror 3.1.5, JavaScript enabled. I have noticed that i can't read the menus in this page:
http://www.klassikradio.de with Konqueror
while I can read them with Mozilla (and, under Windows, with IE). The picture doesn't show either. Well, there are some incompatible pages on the net, but the makers of the Menu say on their homepage that Konqueror is supported.
http://www.opencube.com/ -> QuickMenu.
Their Sample Menus don't work for me either.
At least for Quick Menu Pro (is that the same?) there is a Konquer Logo in the
"Cross Browser Support":
http://www.opencube.com/prod_quickmenupro.html
(I have tried to open som of the "pages that use QuickMenu", but one of them appeared as a white page, and another one was much too slow (Java?) so I haven't tested any other pages with QuickMenu.)
I have also found this page: http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.p...ugged+Websites
but for the moment I can read it only in the Google cache.
Please tell me if anyone else has the same problems with www.klassikradio.de and what do you think about it. Thanks.
Guentcho
Similar Threads
-
By gonzalezmfrank in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 05:16 PM
-
By drews in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 09:59 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By Idletask in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 01:03 PM
-
By felipe_lopes in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 06:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1 lot of (17) SSDs and 1 lot of (59) Intel Xeon W-1250 Processors.
$3000.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon X5690 3.46GHz 6.4GT/s 12MB 6-core 1333MHz SLBVX processor
$28.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Dell Precision T7820 Dual Xeon 4214R 48GB RAM 512GB + 1TB Quadro P400 Win 11
$699.00

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99