Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Can you read this pages (with Konqueror)

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    22

    Can you read this pages (with Konqueror)

    Hello,

    I am using Knoppix 3.4 CeBit edition, Konqueror 3.1.5, JavaScript enabled. I have noticed that i can't read the menus in this page:

    http://www.klassikradio.de with Konqueror

    while I can read them with Mozilla (and, under Windows, with IE). The picture doesn't show either. Well, there are some incompatible pages on the net, but the makers of the Menu say on their homepage that Konqueror is supported.

    http://www.opencube.com/ -> QuickMenu.

    Their Sample Menus don't work for me either.
    At least for Quick Menu Pro (is that the same?) there is a Konquer Logo in the
    "Cross Browser Support":
    http://www.opencube.com/prod_quickmenupro.html

    (I have tried to open som of the "pages that use QuickMenu", but one of them appeared as a white page, and another one was much too slow (Java?) so I haven't tested any other pages with QuickMenu.)

    I have also found this page: http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.p...ugged+Websites
    but for the moment I can read it only in the Google cache.

    Please tell me if anyone else has the same problems with www.klassikradio.de and what do you think about it. Thanks.

    Guentcho

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    203
    Not using konqueror right now but I can tell you that I've had problems with menus on various web pages when using konqueror. Even crashes, so I quit using it in favor of mozilla.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6
    Hi,

    http://www.klassikradio.de does not show up correctly with konqueror, I ried. But absolutely no Problem with http://www.opencube.com/ using Konqueror 3.1.4 and Java/JavaScript enabled


    So long

Similar Threads

  1. Developer Software for Web Pages
    By gonzalezmfrank in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 05:16 PM
  2. How to view installed man pages?
    By drews in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 09:59 AM
  3. Searching man pages
    By sn0wflake in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:08 AM
  4. printing: only empty pages...
    By Idletask in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 01:03 PM
  5. add pages to the webserver (apache)
    By felipe_lopes in forum General Support
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2003, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU picture

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU

$11.00



Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS picture

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS

$239.99



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA picture

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA

$350.48



Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS picture

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS

$179.98



Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS picture

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS

$84.49



Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km picture

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km

$15.99



Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor picture

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor

$14.49



Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor   picture

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor

$50.00



Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS picture

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS

$144.98