-
Junior Member
registered user
Can you read this pages (with Konqueror)
Hello,
I am using Knoppix 3.4 CeBit edition, Konqueror 3.1.5, JavaScript enabled. I have noticed that i can't read the menus in this page:
http://www.klassikradio.de with Konqueror
while I can read them with Mozilla (and, under Windows, with IE). The picture doesn't show either. Well, there are some incompatible pages on the net, but the makers of the Menu say on their homepage that Konqueror is supported.
http://www.opencube.com/ -> QuickMenu.
Their Sample Menus don't work for me either.
At least for Quick Menu Pro (is that the same?) there is a Konquer Logo in the
"Cross Browser Support":
http://www.opencube.com/prod_quickmenupro.html
(I have tried to open som of the "pages that use QuickMenu", but one of them appeared as a white page, and another one was much too slow (Java?) so I haven't tested any other pages with QuickMenu.)
I have also found this page: http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.p...ugged+Websites
but for the moment I can read it only in the Google cache.
Please tell me if anyone else has the same problems with www.klassikradio.de and what do you think about it. Thanks.
Guentcho
Similar Threads
-
By gonzalezmfrank in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 05:16 PM
-
By drews in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 09:59 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By Idletask in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 01:03 PM
-
By felipe_lopes in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 06:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK
$99.99

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 RAM 3200MHz CMW32GX4M2E3200C16
$169.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99