Uh...nice I guess, but the only computer that you should be "breaking into" is your own.
Deleted by user![]()
Uh...nice I guess, but the only computer that you should be "breaking into" is your own.
Idiot... bragging is how most people get caught... But I suppose if you are doing it, you must be n00b enough to get caught by other means as well...
I believe he's talking about l0phtcrack, which oddly enough is an industry-standard password cracker that sells for a high price, so not only has he broken into someone's computer, the software he used to do it was illegal too...
This is old news, and he stole it from www.thebroken.org anyways.
actualy lophcrack "LC4" now has a shareware version that is free for d/l and i tihnk mostly unrestricted. but yeh he could have come up with better
and why would I want to break into anyones system anyway... there is a more better way to do things, its called gun point.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55