-
hotplug usb problem
Hello!
I have a Problem with my usb-port. If I boot knoppix with usb I have no sound (Soundblaster Live). If I use the option nousb while booting knoppix I hear the sound, but I will not be able to see any of my usb devices. I tried to start hotplug manually with "/etx/init.d/hotplug start" after the booting-process but that does not help. Has anyone an idea how to solve this problem?
Similar Threads
-
By CallACD in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 08:59 AM
-
By kelmo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 05:02 AM
-
By jxn in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:06 PM
-
By Massive in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 02:29 PM
-
By Coume in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-16-2003, 09:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99