-
Hd Install Failure
Hi,
I have sucessfully download and burn the latest version of the clusterKNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-11-19-EN-cl1.iso.
I have no problems running it from the cd but when I tried a Hd Install, I get this error: "scandir:No such device or address". this error will keep repeating itself in an endless loop.
I did the installation anyway, after installing it, it is able to boot up but my network doesn't work after an hour or so. It can be used in the initial stage.
Tried to reinstall clusterKnoppix again but it pop out the error: "EXT2-fs error (device ide0(3,3)) ext2_write_inode: bad inode number: 5011 Remounting filesystem read only"
Another error: "shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directoris: No such file or directory..."
What is wrong? Is it the iso image or a bug? or do I have to change some scripts before it can work?
really apperciate all the help there is..
Similar Threads
-
By thelordofthechip in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:16 PM
-
By BillS in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 02:22 PM
-
By Viper in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-01-2003, 03:36 PM
-
By Nikk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 06:38 PM
-
By mbrown in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2003, 01:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Seagate 3.5" Desktop HDD 3TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 1ER166-510
$39.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99