-
Oh dear, what have I broke?
system is Win98se. tried to run the live cd, had no problems until a few lines into the install when the little cursor stopped blinking and the whole thing locked up. Eventually haveing tried some of the cheat codes I tried Failsafe and it worked ok. After logging out I removed the cd and booted back into windows and it wouldn't, now I can only get 98 to run in safe mode. I have tried all the usual interactive things to see if any drivers have been corrupted etc but 98 locks up on the 98se splash screen, I have also removed the graphics card drivers and reinstalled them but the problem still remains. Any ideas, suggestions anyone?
Similar Threads
-
By GaTk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 10:38 PM
-
By Shadda in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-28-2005, 06:52 AM
-
By drews in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 03:45 PM
-
By pvalley in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 05:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

Dell XPS 8910 Desktop PC Tower Black 32GB RAM 1TB HD Intel(R) Core(TM) i7
$600.00