Quote Originally Posted by Gozar
Quote Originally Posted by xSauronx
i can use the links, sure. but if it doesnt work....id like it fixed
*odd*i can browse /mnt suddenly ??
*more odd* when broswing from /mnt into /hdaX it takes a long time to open the folder, or doesnt open at all. when opening from the dekstop its instant, any ideas how to fix that?
I think it's a issue with automount. The same happens here, and if i exaime the output of dmesg it's cause of the auto mount searches for a floppy but can't find any!

Code:
end_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector 0
end_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector 0
Buffer I/O error on device fd0, logical block 0
end_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector 0
Buffer I/O error on device fd0, logical block 0
If you push the close window buttom (the x in the upper left cornor) it will eventurly say that konqueror don't respond, and ask if you want to close it.

Sincerley
Gozar
anywa to get automount to not look for a floppy drive?
and how do i get my dvd to mount...and stay that way?

i hate being a n00b :/