-
I don't ever say anything, but I admit that I ignore the people asking questions that have been asked 100 times. This is really the only thing I've ever seen people on this forum be blunt about. I hope this isn't what is being referred to here though, because that's not a "linux forum" phenomenon. Doing a quick search before asking a question is just the proper thing to do on any support forum. Windows forums aren't any more accepting of such things...nor car forums, nor guitar forums, etc. 
Interestingly, I think I've actually seen more posts on here referring to "linux snobs" and such than I have anything derogatory towards windows users. It seems like some people come in expecting everybody to be rude...and a few seem to be looking for anything that will confirm that expectation.
Similar Threads
-
By frantek in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 12:18 AM
-
By Lucia in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-16-2004, 12:11 AM
-
By empanyc in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 10:23 AM
-
By ted_munga in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 50
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 09:03 PM
-
By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Apple Macintosh Plus Analog Board 630-0102-1986 Parts/Repair (260200)
$19.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00

Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box
$90.98