-

Originally Posted by
Ptarmigan
Until last night I thought that this was one of the more pleasant places to be on the internet, I see that I was mistaken

"user unknown" does not even do us the courtesy of even pretending to have a real name to sign posts with and is in the process of being 'holier-than-thou' and unpleasant to chris-harry elsewhere.
Does (s)he make a habbit of this ?
If it isnt bad enough already muttering at recalcitrant software, we now have to mutter at peeps on the forum.
I can do without this, I think perhaps I dont need to be in this place. After all, I was only trying Knoppix/Linux out for a bit of fun, it aint life&death.
grrrrr
Malcolm
annoyed, nay furious, now.
In every forum you will find someone who rubs you the wrong way. We all have different personalities, and clashes are bound to occur. If you find the forum helpful it hardly makes sense to leave due to issues with one member. Besides...you know you want to move to linux.
Similar Threads
-
By frantek in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 12:18 AM
-
By Lucia in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-16-2004, 12:11 AM
-
By empanyc in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 10:23 AM
-
By ted_munga in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 50
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 09:03 PM
-
By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1993 AMIBIOS 486DX American Megatrends PC Computer Works
$379.00

VTG- Microsof Trackball Explorer 1.0 Mouse USB Compatible X08-70390 Tested Works
$69.00

Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

NEC PC-9801 Vintage Japanese Keyboard PC-98 JIS Retro Computer 8-Pin
$229.99

Microsoft Visual C++ 1.5 Big Box - All Original Contents - CIB Vintage
$278.99

Vintage 80s Ibm Compatible PC TECH computer Tower W/ Turbo See Video Powers Up
$199.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage IBM ThinkPad T41 2373-7JU Pentium M Laptop Untested Parts/Repair No AC
$35.00

Dell Inspiron 8100 Vintage 1GHz 512MB GeForce2 Win 98SE Serial Parallel CDRW+FDD
$160.00